- This event has passed.
Workplace Excellence Workshop: Huguenot Community Career Station
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Wednesday, repeating until February 28, 2019
Workplace Excellence Workshop Series: This series consists of 10 modules designed to help people understand and deliver what employers really want in today’s workplace.
- Adaptability: Today’s workplace is changing faster than ever. Learn how to navigate success in this new environment.
- Communicationability: Gain tips on how to use your best verbal and non-verbal communication skills in the workplace.
- Dependability: Learn to maximize your time in the workplace. It’s more than being on time for work. It’s about the work.
- Presentability: Understand the importance of company image; one can obtain a professional wardrobe inexpensively.
- Reasonability: Learn to use reason to solve problems on the job for positive outcomes that lead to success.
- Respectability: Companies need employees who get along and bring out the best in each other. Learn what that really means.
- Workability: Learn the realities of the workplace by understanding your supporting role in a company and their bottom-line to make money and provide service.
- Writeability: Learn how to write and deliver written communication in the workplace. Receive tips on email, text writing and more.
- Suitability: Employers want employees who have the skills, knowledge, and experience for the job, AND who fit the culture. Learn how to fit into the culture of the
- Transitionability: Learn how to strengthen your transitionability so you can move smoothly into a new job.
See the PDF calendar link to find the theme for each session.